News in bulk
As I do not really have a good blog post for today, here are some things I wanted to talk in a summary. Some good projects have been updated like:
- WordPress 4: no big updates at the first view but it’s nice to see how this project works and grow (videos, WYSIWYG,…)
- HAProxy 1.5: Offlloading SSL embedded, Full HTTP Keepalive, ACL enhancement… BIG update!
- MySecureShell 2.0: Using GnuTLS instead of OpenSSL, available in Debian upstream repositories, new doc…
- Nginx 1.6: SPDY 3.1 support, cache revalidation with conditional requests, auth request module…
- MariaDB 10.1 Alpha: Online InnoDB defragmentation, Galera cluster embedded… HUGE update !
Small list but big updates at least!